You receive emailing communications because your professional email address is registered in our database and we write to you as part of your function.
Your email address is only used by our company to send you emails about our activity.
In accordance with the national and European regulations in force concerning personal data, you have the right to access, rectify and delete information concerning you.
If you wish to exercise these rights, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com
Websites : Personal data and cookies
Nature of data collected
As part of the use of the following websites www.datacar.com and www.datacar-digital.com, DATAFIRST may collect the following categories of data about website users:
Civil status data, last name, first name, professional email address, function, professional telephone number.
Communication of personal data to third parties
No communication to third parties
Your personal data are not the subject of any communication to third parties. You are however informed that they may be disclosed pursuant to a law, regulation or by a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority.
Purpose of the reuse of personal data collected
Purpose of the processing of personal information in connection with the use of our websites
We collect your personal data when you fill out a form on our website.
Personal information collected through our websites will only be used for the purposes for which we collected it, to answer a request concerning our products and / or services or to send newsletters.
Data retention period
In accordance with the regulations, we undertake to keep your personal data only for the duration necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes mentioned. The processing of your data is exclusively based on your consent, you are free to unsubscribe from our communications at any time.
To keep our sites running smoothly, we sometimes need to save small files of user equipment data. Most websites do the same.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that websites back up on your computer or mobile device when you consult them. It allows these sites to remember your actions and preferences (username, language, character size and other display settings) for a given time, so you do not have to re-enter this information every time you visit these sites or navigate from one page to another.
Cookies perform many different tasks. We have listed some examples below:
– They can save your preferences, which facilitates some processes,
– They may collect anonymous usage information, such as the number of people who use our Portal or our applications, for example. We use this information to continually improve your experience,
– They can recall that you visited the website,
You can block or delete cookies at any time and, in this case, the stored information is permanently deleted.
– your display preferences, such as contrast and character size,
– if you have already responded to an inquiry asking if the content was useful to you (the question will only be asked once),
These cookies are not essential to the functioning of the site, but they facilitate your navigation. You can block or delete them, but you may prevent certain parts of the site from working properly.
The information contained in cookies is not intended to identify you personally and we fully control the data. These cookies are never used for purposes other than those indicated here.
How to control cookies?
You can control and / or delete cookies as you wish. For more information, visit aboutcookies.org. You have the option to delete all cookies already stored on your computer and configure most browsers to block them. However, in this case, you may need to specify some preferences each time you visit a site, and some services and features may not be accessible.
You benefit from a number of rights concerning the processing of your personal data:
– A right of access to your personal data, that is to say the right to receive a copy,
– A right of rectification, if your data proved to be erroneous or out of date, which will enable us to comply with our obligation to have current data concerning you,
– A right to erasure (or right to be forgotten) of your personal data, which may be limited by our contractual or legal obligations,
– A right to the portability of your data, that is to say the right to receive the personal data that we have provided to you, in a structured computer format, commonly used, and to transmit it to any other data controller,
– A right of opposition, subject to justify reasons relating to your particular situation, and the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in certain cases provided for by the regulations,
– A right of opposition to any commercial prospection (particularly profiling when it is used),
– A right to unsubscribe at any time, the purposes for which we use your contact information.
If you wish to exercise these rights, send an e-mail to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
See also: our legal notices